07 October 2005

Feel Good Friday



Lots of excitement this weekend starting with the White Sox/Red Sox tilt at 3 pm Central Time in the old pisspot known as Fenway Park. I get to watch about an hour and a half before I need to cart the dogs off to the kennel for a nine day doggie retreat. The kennel sells extra services for small fees. They will play with your dog daily, take them for walks, give them treats, etc. all for extra dollars. I always wonder if they even bother to do it. You can even call your dog up every day and talk to it if you want. Not me. I am so sick of those two goofs I can't wait to be away from them for a while.

Saturday the family wings its way to sunny Southern California for a week of relaxation. The timing is bad because of the baseball playoffs, but who knew? I get to show the kids where I used to live and hang out back in the day. Other than that, it will be Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure and Knott's Berry Farm.

Let us pray to the baseball gods that the Red Sox are put out of their misery today. If you are from the east coast, you know that the White Sox are not winning this thing, the Red Sox are blowing it, but they will come back to win three in a row.

No comments:

StatCounter