16 October 2005

Back From Cali

After a week at a secure, undisclosed location I feel tanned, rested and ready. Ready for what I could tell you on many levels were I inclined to air not only mundane day to day things but my innermost thoughts here in cyber-space. So let's stick with mundane.

We enjoyed Disneyland Resort, as it is now called. We got to see our beloved las Medias Blancas play the Angelos in Anaheim and win. We got a lot of thinking and sorting out done. The number one thing I had to think about and ultimately come to grips with is this: I am an entrepreneur and I need to follow that bliss. I cannot work for the Man unless absolutely forced to, and that would probably lead to obesity, alcoholism and early death. Frank Herbert once coined the phrase "Fear is the Mind-Killer" and that is so true.

So with more guts than money, I stop looking for the traditional "job" tomorrow. Tonight, I hope to see the Sox open a final can of whoop-ass on the reeling Halos.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Hey, maybe candle kit making can be the new career path for you!

Yeesh!

Seriously, good luck with your new direction. Speaking as someone who stumbled into his own business, it's really great work if you can get it.

StatCounter