10 December 2005

Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday

Okay, enough Elton John. Today in spin class I hit myself in my privates if you know what I mean. I dropped my hands to my lap as I laughed at someone blowing her nose like a foghorn and boom goes the dynamite, I hit the boys with my knuckles. Shite, it hurt for like 5 minutes!

In a little bit we go to neighbor's 40th birthday party. It is in a restaurant with appetizers, dinner and drinks. (translation: Po the Polacko is going to eat his fill.) There is also music and dancing but fuggetaboutit. I won't dance, don't ask me. I bought the poor bastard a nice bottle of Tres Generaciones tequila and some stool softener. I thought it was a good choice.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Haven't had tequila -- good, bad, or indifferent -- since a close encounter about 25 years ago.

Even catching a whiff of a marguerita is bad news.

Bad tequila. Bad!

StatCounter