23 December 2005

Made It Back From Dinny World


I made it! Five days and four nights of frivolity. After so many trips I had to fortify my Lankiness with many beers purchased at the various resorts, restaurants and theme parks in order to stay sane. I mean, how many times can you ride Figment's Journey into Imagination without going mad? I spent some time taking cellphone snapshots of unusual sightings, as I generally do to relieve boredom. Well, that and looking at women's racks. Here is a pic of a lady wearing a "turkey carcass hurlers" t-shirt. A little googling revealed nothing more. I meant to ask the lady who wore the tshirt what it meant but was too afraid to do so. She was that scary looking. She had a big spherical mole barely attached by a tag of skin on one eyelid and only about five teeth that I could see.

1 comment:

Bret said...

So, she was English, eh?

StatCounter