08 February 2006

Four Things

I got tagged by Random Walk so I will respond:

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
Concrete Laborer
Stock Jockey at the Jewels
Grad School Teacher
Bartender

Movies I Can (and Do) Watch Over and Over:
The Godfather
The Producers (original)
Citizen Kane
It's a Gift

Four Places I Have Lived:
Chicago, Illinois
Orange, California
Aliso Viejo, California
The Northern Perimeter of Illinois

TV Shows I Love:
The Sopranos
The Doodlebops
MXC
Scooby Doo

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:
Oah'u/Kaua'i/Moloka'i/Mau'i Hawai'i
Club Med Turks and Caicos
Orlando, Orlando, Orlando
Orange City, Iowa

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
Avocados and Tomatoes
Tomatoes and Mozzarella
Tekka Don
Rueben Sammich

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
Drudge
G-Mail
Official White Sox website
Weather.com

Four Places I’d Rather Be Now:
Hawai'i
Newport Beach
Lake Buena Vista, FL
London

Four People I Am Tagging:
I don't know four people.

No comments:

StatCounter