24 March 2006

Going out into the bush


Time to head out into the field for some hard-hitting reporting on the habitat of the American tourist: Orlando, Florida! Also included in these reports will be a side trip to the Bahamas on a boat.DW tells me we are taking a big boat. Big to me is a forty foot cabin cruiser. I do not have budget for a photographer so I must perform double duty as both insightful investigative journalist and artistic shutterbug.

One subject I am going to pay particular attention to is Piggery on the cruise ship! And this thread from the DisBoards will help me get started. Hmmm, incompetent wait staff that has problems with English, an overabundance of food given to morbidly obese cruisers and a diabetic getting sugared pop! This is front page stuff, folks!

No comments:

StatCounter